For information and appointments:
Dr. Scheufler received his undergraduate degrees at Ottawa University and Kansas State University and his medical degree at University of Kansas School of Medicine. He completed his residency at Via Christi St. Joseph in Wichita, KS.
Dr. Scheufler returned to his hometown of Wellington to join SCFCC in August 1999.
He has served as the team Doctor for the Wellington High School Football for over 20 years.
Dr. Scheufler is married to his wife Kitchel, and together they have four children: Lauren, Lindsey, Luke, & Lexie. He is an active member of the United Methodist Church in Wellington, KS.
He enjoys spending time with his family and cheering on his kids at their sporting events.
- Kansas State Board of Healing Arts
- Board Certified by the American Board of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Kansas Academy of Family Physicians
- Mid-Kansas Physicians Association
- Kansas Medical Society