For information and appointments:
Dr. Hawks received his undergraduate degrees at Wichita State University and his medical degree at Des Moines University – Osteopathic Medical Center. He completed his residency at Via Christi Health System in Wichita, KS.
Dr. Hawks joined SCFCC in August 2003.
Dr. Hawks resides in Wellington with his wife, Traci. Together they have four children; Kyla, Hanna, Ava, & Mia. He is an active member of the United Methodist Church in Wellington, KS.
- Kansas State Board of Healing Arts
- Board Certified by the American Board of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Kansas Academy of Family Physicians
- Mid-Kansas Physicians Association
- Kansas Medical Society