For information and appointments:
Dr. Jarmer received her undergraduate degree at Newman University and her medical degree at University of Kansas School of Medicine. She completed her residency at the Via Christi Family Medicine Residency Program in Wichita, KS.
She began practicing at SCFCC in October 2007.
- Kansas State Board of Healing Arts
- Board Certified by the American Board of Family Physicians
- American Academy Family Physicians
- Mid-Kansas Physicians Association
- Kansas Medical Society
- Board Member for Sumner County Mental Health