Aziz R. Maksoud, MD graduated from the American University of Beirut in 1994. Dr. Maksoud went on to complete his Internal Medicine & Cardiology Fellowship at the University of Kansas School of Medicine. In 2007 Dr. Maksoud completed his Interventional Cardiology Fellow then joined Cardiovascular Consultants of Kansas. Dr. Maksoud is trained in echocardiography and nuclear medicine. Dr. Maksoud is the Director of Heart Failure Clinic.
- American University of Beirut (Beirut, Lebanon)
Cardiology (University of Kansas School of Medicine)
Interventional Cardiology (University of Connecticut/Hartford Hospital )
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Cardiology
- American Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- American Board of Interventional Cardiology