Certified Physicians Assistant (PA-C)
For information and appointments:
Candace joined SCFCC in July 2013. She graduated from Wichita State University with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing in 2007. As a certified nurse aide, nurse technician, and nurse, she worked in a variety of areas, including nursing home care, women’s obstetric, surgical, and oncology units at Wesley Medical Center. In July of 2011, she graduated from Wichita State University with a Master of Physician Assistant. She worked for two years at Andover Family Medicine prior to moving back to her hometown, Wellington.
Candace was born and raised in Wellington, KS on a farm. She now resides in Wellington and is happily married to her husband Tim who is a middle school PE teacher and coach in Wellington. Together they have three children, Lincoln, Lilah, and Libby and a dog Emmitt. She is a proud member of the Saint Anthony Catholic Church in Wellington. In her free time she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, and playing outside with her children.
Candace is certified through both Kansas State Board of Healing Arts and National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. She looks forward to taking care of all your health care needs.
- Kansas State Board of Healing Arts
- Board Certified by the American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Department of Transportation Certified Examiner
- Kansas Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Sumner County Health Care Advisory Committee
- Career and Technical Education Advisory Committee