Our mission is to provide quality medical care to our community by understanding and responding to the individual healthcare needs of our patients at every stage of life.
Sumner County Family Care Center has been providing quality medical for our community since 1976. We have grown our practice over the years to offer a wide range of primary care medical services.
Your health is critical. We monitor it using the latest in medical techniques and technology to ensure that you are able to live your life to the fullest.
Our doctors and medical professionals treat all aspects of your illness or injury. Specialists are available in our outreach clinic for specific needs.
We know that health care treats a person, not a disease or condition. We create a warm environment of caring for patients that is comfortable and safe.
Services Provided at SCFCC
- General Health
- Newborn and Pediatric Care
- Work/School/Travel Exams
- Gynecology Visits including Obstetrics care up to 34 weeks of pregnancy
- Prevention and Wellness including diet, nutritional and weight counseling
- Occupational Medicine including Workman’s Comp and Work & DOT Physicals
- Minor Procedures including lesion & skin tag removals or wart treatments
- Injections including allergy, testosterone, and birth control
- Diagnostic Testing including lab studies, EKG hearing and vision
- Well Child and Adult Immunizations
- Radiology including xrays and CT scans